The scariest number in business is one, as quoted by Dan Kennedy. A lot of people have been sent home due to the ongoing virus. Some are fortunate enough to be able to work from home while others are temporarily not receiving a paycheck since they rely on only one job. In this episode, Tom stresses the importance of having multiple streams of income, and it doesn’t have to be coming from different sources. He explains how you can develop several means out of one business. By the end of this episode, you can start moving forward.
“There’s no need to go out and start multiple businesses. You can just build off what you’re currently doing.”Tom Gaddis
In This Episode:
- How Tom developed multiple streams of income from one business
- Why you should start thinking of other ways to monetize your business
- The importance of developing other skills now
- The advantage of having several streams of income
- The benefit of mapping out your business