If I Had to Start Over: Mind-Shift
So, what’s the biggest secret? What’s the strategy for breaking out of the Matrix and living life on YOUR terms? In this five-episode series, Tom covers how he would start from scratch to create a life of freedom and fulfillment. In this first episode, Tom explores the “mind shifts” necessary for making consistent progress, how to set goals you can ACTUALLY achieve and feel proud of, and a guilt-free way to look at money and realize how abundant opportunity really is.
“If I’m not having the success that I want, then that means something in ME needs to change.”
– Tom Gaddis
In This Episode:
- If you want to live life on YOUR terms and achieve financial freedom, then you NEED these three CRITICAL “mind shifts”.
- To avoid feeling overwhelmed and make REAL change, focus on being THIS small percent better every day and feel secure in your progress.
- Why making ALL of your goals “S.M.A.R.T.” with a simple worksheet is the DIFFERENCE between imagination and accomplishment, over and over again.
- Ever been told that there’s not enough pie for everyone? That seeking wealth will hurt someone else? Once you realize THIS simple truth, you will FUNDAMENTALLY change how you see money and opportunity.
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits! Greg Crabtree
- When by Daniel H. Pink
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals Worksheet