How to Write Copy Fast with Jack Turk
Join Tom Gaddis and Jack Turk as they talk about marketing and how to write copy fast. From the business of being a full-time magician, Jack found his love for marketing, helped other magicians with their business, and eventually was hired as a copywriter. He gets into the steps on how you can write copy without investing a million years into each word and phrase! By the end of the episode, you will learn how to develop yourself in whatever space you’re in, understand your communities’ identity, and engage with it to help others.
“You can write your own copy. Give it a good shot!”– Jack Turk
On This Episode:
- Finding your niche in any business you’re in and connecting with it.
- Knowing who you’re writing to in your copy
- Where should you focus on as a new copywriter? Find the starving crowd!
- Turn off the editor in your head. Write the copy that you can write fast!
- Remember to use tools. Don’t underestimate the power of templates and magazine ads.
- Copywriting is just putting all the pieces together. Make sure to find those pieces.
Link for the free E-Guide https://tomgaddis.com/secret