Emotional Selling with Brian Gregory
Brian Gregory joins Tom on the podcast to deep dive into emotional marketing. Emotional marketing targets the subconscious mind, emotions, and feelings that truly drive buyers to make their purchases. While working with small businesses, Brian realized there was a niche for helping them create emotion-driven advertising packages of agency quality, without the agency price tag. Admanity is the owner’s manual for advertising and marketing your small business.
“The subconscious mind is the mind of emotion, feeling, goals, fears and phobias. This part of the mind has purchased anything you’ve ever bought.”
In This Episode:
- The subconscious mind and emotions and feelings (primal emotions) are what drives purchasing decisions.
- Average small business owners lack the money to hire high-profile ad agencies, so Brian created Admanity to help them go from zero to hero
- The admanity protocol searches for the most primal emotions that make your business work and make the consumer say “I’ll take it!”
- The emotional archetype are the traits most likely to move the needle for your business, like affinity, approval, fascination, and admiration.
- 15 Primal emotions– not all of them will apply to you and your business!
- Admanity test doesn’t ask for numbers, or what you really do! It gets to the true emotions of your business and what will move your brand.
- Advertising agencies usually charge upwards of 15k for this kind of analysis– Admanity offers the same brand analysis for a fraction of the price.