$30k to $300k in One Year with Troy Ericson
On today’s episode, Tom is joined by ‘Email Paramedic’ Troy Ericson to discuss how Troy took his business from 30k to 300k in one year. Troy dishes out some tips and tricks to help online marketers and copywriters unleash their full potential. Some gems include being genuine, interacting with your followers, and building a network that will showcase your reputation. Tune in today to find out what makes Troy Ericson successful as the ‘Email Paramedic.’
“Create your own field and play on that.”
In This Episode:
- From collegiate baseball player to online marketer listen to how Troy became known as “The Email Paramedic.”
- Learn how EASY it is to jump into Facebook groups and posting one or two relatable things can uplift your network; Especially if you post something new and interesting to attract attention.
- How Social Media Interaction leveraged new connections to continue to build Troy’s reputation
- Why picking YOUR specific skill and sticking to it yields the BEST results
- Being authentic and building relationships is more important than trying to up-sell people. You don’t always need to have an agenda.
- Troy’s secret: he just did more of what he was already doing! Stick to what works on a small scale and build from there.
- Pick the right people to follow – Troy looks for people who are genuine, honest, and who can SHOW their results/proof of their success.
- Use your favorite platform that makes sense for you and genuinely start connecting with people. It’s as simple as that!